Monday, April 18, 2011

Put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walking out the do-o-or!

I was discussing with a friend tonight how I could help myself. It was brought to my attention that one reason why I probly have such issues with myself, in general, is because I'm not sure where I stand with church, homosexuality, and everything else in between. Which is true. Knowing who I am would probly help with the whole knowing where to go with my life thing.

It was also brought to my attention that alot of it has to do with my lack of commitment to who I am as well. I'm totally on the fence about what I want and where I want to go. That is a problem!

I need to accept myself, at least, if anything, but I'm having a difficult time doing it.

But strangely, I'm not feeling entirely busted up. In fact, even having an idea of how to go anywhere is kinda pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment