Thursday, April 7, 2011

Money, money, money, ain't it funny. In a rich man's world. BLAH!!!

As the time for summer, and school, and moving all draw closer, I've noticed that I'm becoming extremely anxious and worried about money, and how I'm going to be able to support myself while I'm down there if I can't find a good job, earn enough money, or afford to live anywhere. Its been weighing on my mind for some time now. 

My biggest problem is tithing. I'm way behind on it, and actually, I'm not entirely sure how much I owe. So I keep taking money out every time i get paid, without knowing the actual amount that I need to pay, which means I'm putting myself out of hundreds of dollars that I may or may not need to spend, and I really can't afford to do that =/

Another thing is this recent car debacle. If I spend $500 on this old new car for myself, and give mine to my sister while she goes to school, it wouldn't be a horrible option. The issue is spending $500 dollars.

Another thing is my gym. The way they work is very nice for me. They have a work out of the day, and we go from there starting with a warm-up and etc. They're very encouraging and supportive, which is what I need when I exercise. However, it costs me $75 per month, which isn't a big deal, except that I owe them 150 for last month and this month because my stupid bank won't give me my checks!

I think alot of my anxiety comes from the fact that I have less than $900 dollars to my name at the present moment, and I can't live off that, or go to school off that, or do ANYTHING with that really. However, once I get paid tomorrow, I'm sure I'll be able to breathe easier. Or at least feel a little more secure.

I also think it would be wise of me to learn more about personal finances, budgeting, and all those kinds of things. 

BUDGETING, BUDGETING, BUDGETING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment