Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I say I'm one of the most emotionally self-mastered individuals out there. But really, I'm not. I'm just a master at shoving emotions into different areas of my mind.
I pretend like I know what I'm doing, but I really don't
I pretend like I know what I want and where I'm going. I don't.

I pretend like I don't need anyone, or need help, or want it for that matter. But I do. Very badly.

I pretend to be strong, but I am far from it.

I am a master of fallacies and illusions

But sometimes, actually, pretty much all the time, I crave to know that someone is there. That I have arms to fall into, and hands to hold onto.
That when I cry in the middle of the night, there is someone to wipe the tears away. And the pain. And the confusion.
And the memories.
And the touches.
And the pictures and videos.
And the feelings.
And the secrets.
And the lies.
And the trust.
And just all of it.

Just take it all away.

No comments:

Post a Comment